Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, April 15, 2013

New Job

I know what you're thinking. "Took you long enough to post about your dad's fancy schmancy new job". But here I am posting about it now! So my dad got a job. It's in San Antonio, Texas. Here are the  pros and coins about this job.

Pro: It is really warm there! According to my new phone it is 82 degrees there RIGHT NOW!

 Con: We are moving there during the summer so it's going to be miserable hot!

Pro: My dad finally got a job!

Con: That means I'm moving.

Pro: This is the kind of job my dad has always wanted!

 Con: The company sells tomatoes which I don't like

Pro: They have all sorts of restaurants in San Antonio!

 Con: I'm probably going to get fat.

 There's so many pros and cons that I'm not going to bore you with all of them! I really don't know what to think about all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment