Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Narrative of the life of Fredrick Douglass, An American Slave Review

Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, An American Slave is about a slave named Frederick, who actually wrote this book himself. He talks about the trials of being a slave, and how horrible it was, for it was horrible. According to my opinion, the book is disturbing and not suited for kids in it's vivid description about horrid things that happened while he was slave. Many slaves were killed in this narrative and many more that he didn't even know. It shows how bad slavery was, so I really think people need to read this book, but once they are at the appropriate age. But, other than that, it was a good book, and I encourage you to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment