Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Choir Concert!

First of all, I'd like to mention how choir is spelled. Who the heck decided how to spell choir? What about the spelling of the word makes you think of choir? It makes you think of a piano chord or something.

But anyways, on to the more important topic and as you can tell by my title, it's a choir concert. That's right. A choir concert. Not a chord concert, CHOIR! It's tonight (I know short notice) at 7:30 but the younger kids are performing first.

We are going to be singing eight songs. Sing a Mighty Song, Pie Jesu (which I will be doing the narration for), When I Survey (which I have a double duet in), Abide with Me, Promise Land (or is it promiseD land??) The Journey, The Lion Sleeps Tonight (which is our SHOW choir song), and God Be With You.

I'd LOVE if you can make it, but I know it's short notice. I just want to thank you for reading this post if you can't show up. But if you are planning to show up: 7:30 PM, Church by East Middle which I am ALWAYS forgetting the name of..., and beware, there is also a choir concert going on at East Middle during that time. - Eastin

No comments:

Post a Comment