Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Choir Concert Part Two

It's the day after the choir concert. I'm not sure if any of you who read this post actually showed up or showed up but was GOING to show up anyways, but thank you for coming.

It went fairly well, although everybody says I did a good job but I know their lying. Beforehand though, I was really nervous, fretting over every little thing that could happen. Or couldn't happen but I was still worried about it.

It was a fun night, we had some big laughs and rehearsals were really fun. This is my last choir concert with the Homeschool Choir. As you all know, I am moving in two months so I won't be in the next concert, but I hope everyone who was with me in this concert will be in it in the fall, including more people if we could.

Thanks again - Eastin

1 comment:

  1. Well I doubt they are lying. I think you are just being hard on yourself!! Got to be able to accept compliments as well as criticisms.
    I bet it was great fun! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete