Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Your Moving? Chapter Ten

"That was exhausting!" I came in with my backpack (even though I wasn't coming from school) and plopped it and me down on the couch. "Your meeting stretched out longer than usual," my mom told me as she was dusting the TV. "Yeah, we had alot to discuss, and alot to do but all you need to know is that I have my own private phone number now because we're having meeting at my house," I told her. "Can you move out of the way of the TV?" "What did you say?" Mom turned around. "I said, 'Can you move out of the way of the TV?'" I told her again. She gave me a glare. "Before that? I got my own private phone number and we're holding meetings at my house now." "I guess that's okay," she sighed. "Have you gotten over Easter moving away, yet?" "Easter? Oh yeah, I guess I don't really think about it," I smiled. "I guess I kind of had gotten over her. I'm like the new Easter for Ava, really." "Aww! That's sweet!" she exclaimed. "That's so cute!" "It's not a big deal," I turned on the TV when she got out of the way. "But, you guys now have a better relationship. She thinks you could be your little sister and her older brother," my mom explained. "Well, probably." "Oh my gosh! Suite Life on Deck is on!" I exclaimed. I flipped the channel. "Are you listening to me?" she asked. "Yeah, yeah," I was so in to the Suite Life on Deck that I didn't hear her. She walked off to the kitchen to make dinner and I thought about what she said. I do miss Easter so much but I can't tell her.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, sounds like there is going to be an interesting chapter 11 coming up!

    ReplyDelete