Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Vacation

I'm on vacation! I'm at my grandparents house. All of my family lives in Kansas really, so that is where we are at. I came here to celebrate Easter with... Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, Mom, Aunt Sandy, Uncle Deston, Aunt Vicky, Leslie, my cousins Hannah and Ashlyn and... I think that's it. Maybe Auggie Hannah and Ashlyn's dog too? I don't know but so far so good.

My only problem so far is I like, stretched a muscle in my back and it hurts to jump on the trampoline they have which is my favorite activity so... yeah.

I'll post more about vacation possibly later!

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone had a great time with you, Eastin!! I hope you had fun the rest of the time too!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete