Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Am I Left-brained or Right-brained?

I heard there is this thing that if you are left-brained you are organized, smart, focused and you usually have an easy time remembering math, birthdays, people's names, etc. but if you are right-brained you are creative and imaginative. I don't know which one I am. I think I'm sort of organized, because I always seem to do things in an order. I check gmail, check The Lion, play on babydow, write on story, webkinz, etc. And in night I do the same thing before I go to bed only with different things. But I hate cleaning up my room, I hate doing stuff like organizing the laundry into different piles which annoys the bug out of me (my new catchphrase). I think I'm sort of right-brained because like I said before, I write on stories and I'm always coming up with new ideas! I and my friends Liz and Jordan play all sorts of games (some of them I made up). We play Mall, where you get a kid and a job and money and you can shop, throw parties all sorts of things! We play school or middle school, where one (or two if we play middle school) is a teacher and we teach usually Jordan sinced she's only in first grade and can't be the teacher. In middle school, we have a principal/teacher usually. We play house, a sort of house alot of kids play only different. We play Mystical Creatures, one I made up. See, we all usually like to play Wizards, Mermaids, Fairies, Demigods but I combined all of that and more into one game. How fun would that be? We play much more but I can already see my paragraph is strectching out too long. :) Please comment and say if I am left-brained or right-brained. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. This is really an excellent question Eastin! I can see both sides in you. You might just be the perfectly mixed specimen. Wouldn't that be something! I am going to put you a little more on the left-brain but you definitely have enough right brain in you to keep you from not getting things done.
    I like it that you got "that bug out". ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must both be brillant then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's right - I think you're a perfect mix of both! You remind me of someone else in your family whose name is spelled D-A-D-D-Y! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....Everyone is both Right and Left brained. Everyone is mostly Left-brained.
    the left brain has more wrinkles because you learn more about language math stuff like that.
    Right brained =
    Artistic
    Out of the Box
    If I had my Art notes from Ms.Targee's class I could tell you EXACTLY what side has what.
    But. Everyone is left and right brained. Everyone has more education in their left brain, meaning there are WAY more wrinkles. So you are neither more left or right brained. *sticks out tongue* DUH.
    SO. I shall sum this up.
    Just because you made up games does NOT determine if you're right or left brained.

    ReplyDelete