Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Surprise Day Off

Well, I went to bed at 9:30 last night. My mom woke me up at 9:00 saying it was time to start school! I was amazed I slept in, but oh well! I forced myself up and did my chores and I went downstairs. My mom told me since we had to do the play later we should save our energy and not do any school. I was shocked, cheerful and a little mad at mom but the madness settled easily. If you follow my mom's blog you will see that she has been talking about a homeschool drama alot. Well, I'm helping out with it. Many people are getting confused and thinking that I'm in it but it's for the older kids so.... yeah. It's today, and I'm really nervous. What if I miss my light cue? What if someone gets sick? What if I get sick? I don't get why I'm nervous though. I'm not that big a deal. They could survive without my light. I'm a substitute light so.... yeah. Well, not exactly substitute just... extra I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment