Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Play

As I posted before, yesterday we had a homeschool play. WE ARE THE FOCUS PLAYERS! Anyways, it went great! Alot of people came especially alot for the afternoon. Alot of the cast was surprised (especially my mom) that so many people came for the afternoon. The night one went well too. More people came in the night than the afternoon. The only problems were the Reverend's suspenders popped, and their was alot of little kids (you know like toddler age) and they made alot of noise and were probably distracting because they were so cute! They were, really! So some lines people didn't hear not because they weren't loud enough but because the toddlers were louder. Anyways, being repetitive her, it went pretty well and it took alot of work to put on. I hope any close friends who are seeing me soon will be able to see the show which will be on a DVD we will probably be bringing to any vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment