Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports)

Welcome This is Eastin here with another issue of Eastin News this one premiered on october second if some of you are getting confused of which one is which. I am now going to list the date. BTW 2010. We have not been writing as often so I didn't remember who wrote last Billy Bob or Little Lacey so I had Billy Bob do it this time. Now without fourther ado Eastin News. Sports Section The Ryder Cup Important By Eastin The Ryder Cup was a golf tourtanment that was on today. It was very interesting with alot of almost ins and bounces over the holes. It is very close between the United States and Europe. All you americans out there keep cheering on the united states team. Europeans, sorry about what's going to happen to you tomorrow (JK). All of you tune in tomorrow at 2.00 AM or later to watch it and see who wins and next time I will try to post about who wins. Eastin* Who's Going to Win? Kids By Billy Bob Who do you think is going to win. Comment on Eastin News before 2.00 AM tomorrow and if your guess is right you will recieve a gift from Eastin the next time you see her. It is very special she says whoever wins the gift will be changed according to who he or she is. Remember to vote. The results will be on the next Eastin News hopefully. The choices are between the Americans and Europeans. Good luck! To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. I will guess that the Americans are going to win. Go USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll guess the Europeans are going to win - since it ended already! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog!!! YOu make me smile!

    ReplyDelete