Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Riverssance

Hey it's Eastin here to tell you about Riverssance. Riverssance is a festival that we hold here where I live. It is really fun. Me and my friend Manvi went. Manvi is a friend I have that moved away from our neighborhood but is still close by. We went to that along with Dad, Mom, Leslie, and Bethany. I don't know much of what Bethany, Leslie, Mom, and Dad were doing but what of me and Manvi was doing. Manvi and I started searching for a thing that was there last year then we watched a sword fight and then we went over to a playground and found a zipline and we rode on it for a while. Then we got money to ride on a horse and get a snack. While we were eating our snack (nachos and cheese, bottled water, lemonade) we saw mom and dad getting a snack and they sat with us and ate. After that we went back to the zipline and played for that on a while then we went for a big search for our parents because we had nothing to do and found them at our meeting place earlier then when we planned to meet. Then we went home. That's what I did at Riverssance. Eastin

No comments:

Post a Comment