Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Eastin News (Hard News and Entetainment)

Hard News Section Big Elections! Important By Eastin Big Elections are coming up next week. It is for the Senate and House of representives in Washington. Now the other states may not be as interested in it but it is still important. I can't list all the canditates but I will tell you it is very important to us all in the way to effect our lives. Please vote and choose carefully. Eastin* Entertainment Section Alex Saves Mason Important By Eastin Alex saves Mason just came out last night. Alex saves Mason is about how Alex finds Mason and she has some troubles changing him back to human again. Then they get him in mid form between dog and human and Alex thinks it's embarassing. In the end they change Mason back to normal and Alex learns a lesson. Don't judge a book by a cover. Eastin* Who's the Cutest couple? Kids By Billy Bob Who is the cutest couple? Alex and Mason or Justin and Juliet? Vote right here! I vote Alex and Mason. What do you vote? Bye from Billy Bob!

2 comments:

  1. I saw Justin and Juliet!!

    I've missed my Eastin News!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I am going to miss this. Who do you think the cutest couple is??

    Aunt V

    ReplyDelete