Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Mystery of the Stolen Secret Files Part Two

Chapter Two TJ
"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!" said Easter.
We were heading to the pet shop to get Easter her new pet.
"Stop saying that! Ugh!" I cried out.
She has been saying that ever since we came into the car. That was half an hour ago!
"Be nice to your sister, honey."
"Honey! That's a good name for my dog!" Easter exclaimed.
She wrote it down on her Dog Name list. So far these are the names. Lewis, Sweetie, Pie, Cutie, Adorable, Little, and Honey. See a resemblance? Finally, we got to the pet shop. Easter ran out of the car and to the counter lady and asked where the dogs are.
"Over there!" the counter lady said as she pointed at them.
"Thank you!" said Easter.
She ran over and looked at all the dogs. Then she saw one the she adored.
"Oh! Isn't it so cute!" said Easter. "I want this one, I want this one!"
"Ok." I said.
We went to the counter and paid for everything.
"What do you want to name him?" the counter lady asked.
"TJ..." said Easter slowly.
Then the counter lady handed Easter a collar and a leash each saying his name TJ Ellis.
"TJ..."
Chapter Three The Meeting
The whole club was in the meeting except Reina. (For she is an associate member as you know).
"Roll call!" I said. "Easter?"
"Here!"
"Drake?"
"Here!"
"Madeline?"
"Here!"
"Joy?"
"Here!"
"Ava?"
"I'm right here!"
"Reina?"
Silence.
"Good. The meeting will now come to order! Drake?"
"We have 20 dollars. Joy owes us her dollar."
Joy handed Drake a dollar.
"Now it's 21 dollars."
"Ok this is probably the last time I'm going to be president so make me feel better. It's time for the revote!" I said. "Easter, could you call Reina and tell her to come over now."
Easter nodded and called her.
"Hi, this is the mystery club and we have official business with Reina Ramsey. Oh that's you? My bad. Yeah but um... Reina! This is important! We're having a revote right now. Ok. See ya!" Easter said, then she hung up.
"She'll be right here." said Easter.
Just then, Reina burst into the room with a bathrobe on. Everyone gaped at her.
"Time for the uh revote right?" said Reina.
"Yes," I said. "Reina you go first."
Reina went into the voting room (my room) and voted.
"Now Ava!" I said.
Me and Ava went into the voting room. It's a rule you have to be with kids younger than eight in the voting room so they don't scribble so we can't read the votes. When Ava voted it was Joy's turn then Madeline, then Drake, then Easter, and finally me. I went into the voting room. I voted me as president, Madeline at vice president, Easter as treasurer, Joy as secretary, Drake as alternate officer/security (we included that because we needed it), Ava as Jr. Officer, and Reina as associate member. When I came out of the voting room I announced the voting winners.
"As associate member Reina! As Jr. Officer Ava! As Alternate Officer/Security Drake! As Secretary Joy! As Treasurer Easter! As VP Madeline! As president me!" I announced. "Congrats everyone!"
Everyone danced cause they got what they wanted. Except for me. I turned on the music! I was happy I was still Pres!
"And for entertainment, TJ!" I said.
Then I took TJ out of his cage and everyone was cuddling around him going, "Isn't he so cute?" "Look at the little smile on his face!" "Aw!" "Can I hold him?" "He's a cute little furball!" Me and Drake felt like we were going to puke! Everyone said that stuff except for Reina who said, "He's a cute, little, fur pelota!" Which made Drake say "What?" and Easter said, "It means ball Drake." and Drake went, "Oh!"
What will TJ do now? Will he be a good dog? Come back next week and find out.

1 comment:

  1. thats great eastin love the story so far. i only have one question ......... aren't you Easter?

    ReplyDelete