Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Eastin News (Business and Ending)

Business Section

Is it over?

Important

By Eastin

The Governer says that the people you know losing jobs is over. But everyone else says no! It's not! Who here happened to you? I bet alot of you! I believe that a mob is starting right now. What do you think? Personally, I think it's not over because I still believe people are suffering from it. But some people may not say so. They might say, I believe that people have got jobs and are fully happy now. I agree with th governer. Who do you side with?
Ending
Thanks for reading Eastin News and I hope you enjoyed it! Bye! Come next week!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait 'til next week!

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I still know a lot of people here in Kansas City who are out of work so unless it is a lot better in Iowa I think people are still suffering.
    Thanks for bringing up a valuable topic!

    ReplyDelete