Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports)

Welcome

Welcome to Eastin News. We hope you enjoy it and we would like to let you know that Billy Bob is back. And we made an arrangement that every other week Little Lacey will be on in case you liked her. Anyways we still have the others on the job. Again we hope you like it!
Sports Section

Serena Stutters

Important

By Eastin

Here is Serena Stutters continued... She continued by saying, 'It wasn't easy but I felt like I was hitting a clean ball. She's a really good player, she always play tough.'
The Australian Open and Wimbledon champion made nine unforced errors in the 83-minute encounter against the big-hitting Kanepi, who broke the second-seeded American three times.
I guess she was playing tough... I'll tell you more about Serena next time.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment