Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports)

Welcome
Welcome to Eastin News! Little Lacey is here today! Well, enjoy!
Sports Section
Serena Stutters
Important
By Eastin
Here's more of Serena Stutters. Williams, though, always looked to have the edge on the big points and reached the second round of the $6.6-million (4.1 million pounds) event, keeping alive her hopes of reclaiming the top ranking, with a fifth break of serve when Kanepi went long.
"I would love to be number one," added 11-times grand slam winner Williams. "But I also want to pay the price to be number one. It'll come eventually. And if not, I'll just keep trying." To be continued.
Jokes
Kids
By Little Lacey
Ok. Here's a joke for you.
What's Serena's last name?
Stutters!
I luv that! Later!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment