Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Agent Eastin1. Herbert strikes again.

Chapter 4









"Oh no!" I thought. "What am I going to do!!" Then I heard some rustling of furry feet on hard gravel. "Well well well what do we have here?" "Klutzy get over here!!" Herbert Roared. Herbert walked to the cage and flipped it over so I could not escape. " Oh drat." I whispered. "Oh yeah I almost forgot." "Forget what?" Herbert said slyly. " NOTHING YOU BIG APE!!!" I yelled. Herbert turned and walked towards something. "Klutzy get out here!!" Herbert roared. Meanwhile while Herbert was yelling at Klutzy I managed to get out G's newest weapon... a laser pen! Buzz was the sound of the laser pen as it cut through the metal bars of the cage. I managed to slip out of the cage before Herbert turned around. I hastily slipped the laser pen into my shirt pocket. " What... how did you get out?!"Herbert stammered. "You really don't know?" I replied, totally irritated. Herbert was stunned for a moment. Then he walked toward me. But before he trapped me again I quickly made a plan. I found a long rope near the place I was standing. I grabbed the rope and threw it. The rope did just what I wanted to. It caught one of Herbert's feet. Then I ran around Herbert while he wasn't looking. I kept running around him and when the rope was short enough, I tied a knot. I then ran behind him. "Over here STUPID!!!" He roared and lunged toward me. But... "Boom!" he crashed down to the hard dirt floor. "Now Herbert where are my friends?"I asked him. " Why would I tell you?" I let out a sigh. This was going to be hard. "Fine." I grunted. " I will find them myself." I jumped to my feet and waddled
to an entrance to another part of the cave.

well thats all for now I am continuing the Fith chapter right after this. -Vianelli

No comments:

Post a Comment