Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Mystical Creatures - part 3

Centaur
The idea for centaurs mainly came from Percy Jackson I believe.

Centaurs can turn half horse, are skilled at archery and come with two superhero powers. (These are covered in the superhero section in another part.)

Cyclops

I'm not sure, but I believe at least some of the ideas for this one came from Percy Jackson.

Cyclops have one eye, but can hide it by magical glasses.

They have strength, are immune to fire, and can sound like anyone.

Elisha helped me a little bit with this one I believe.

Triclops
This one is inspired by Pair of Kings.

These are like Cyclops, but they have a third eye on their forehead. They are known for wearing bandanas and hats.

They can look in two places at once and come with one super power (Again, I will be covering these in Superheroes)

Werewolf

This was mainly influenced by Wizards of Waverly Place and Boy who cried Werewolf.

Werewolves have strength, speed, good reflexes, can jump really REALLY high.

They also can turn into a dog whenever they want, and on full moons a (duh) werewolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment