Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Long Lost Post

Here is a post I found that never got posted from Halloween, 2011.

It's Halloween if you haven't noticed and I'm ready to go out and hit every house nearby me! I'm getting me loads of candy tonight! I'm going as Nefetiti, an Egytian Queen who later became a goddess apparently. Who knows these things anyways? Anyways, I'm going trick or treating with my friend Manvi, who used to live a few blocks away but moved by my church, which is about ten minutes away from me. She's coming to my house to trick or treat in her old neighborhood with me and we will have a blast! Have a happy halloween!

Wow, is that seriously how I wrote back then?

Truth is, I never could find much to talk about when I posted on my blog. There are things that happen in my life that I want to tell people about but it's not enough to tell in one blog post i.e. the long lost post above.

I still can't find much to talk about! It's really hard to write a long post that someone might be interested about. And when there is something to talk about, I forget to post about it. By the time I remember, it's not even reasonable that I should post about it!

Maybe I should write more "long lost" posts. Maybe, I should go back and write about things I should have wrote about a long time ago. It may be a little confusing, but would it be interesting?

Maybe I should even post about the random things. I sometimes can find the most interesting points out of the randomest things. Would it be interesting for you viewers to read about the random thoughts that just pass through my mind?

Should I go back to writing stories on my blog some more?

What do you want to know about? What posts of mine do you find the most interesting? I would love to know.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to read what you have to say about random things. And that's a writing challenge for you, too -- trying to find something interesting to say about what seems boring. :)

    ReplyDelete