Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Mystical Creatures - Intro

I've played this game a lot throughout the years. I don't play it anymore and I would really hate to see it die out. It's a game that I hope future generations will play, so I am starting a series explaining the game to you. Credit to Liz for giving me this idea to post about this game!

When I was in fourth grade, my friends and I played all sorts of games. We played wizards (mostly), mermaids, fairies etc. One day, I thought "why don't we combine all of them in one game?" I called it "Mystical Creatures".

I don't know why I called it Mystical Creatures instead of Magical Creatures, but I watched a video for a school about a year ago which I hadn't seen in a LONG time and heard that phrase in there. Maybe it stuck in my head.

The game began with only six or eight mystical creatures. Now, we have thirty-seven mystical creatures, fourteen illnesses that we allowed in the game, eighteen "normal possibilities", nine possible ways to have your powers, three ways to play the game, twenty-four ages allowed, and eleven personalities to choose from if you don't know how to start the game. If you're confused, don't worry it will be explained later.

This is going to be a VERY long series of  posts, because I'm going to go into detail. This isn't a game like Tag or Hide in Seek, it is very complex. You don't need to know all of this information now. It will probably be easier to refer to it while playing the game, so put this blog in your favorites tab. If you choose to play it, you WILL be referring to this blog A LOT.

I'm a little nervous about posting about this game. It isn't really something I talk about much, since it seems like it's a lame game for a teenager to be talking about. But, like I said before, this has been a great game throughout a good part of my life thus far, and I want to give other kids the thrill of the game. So, get ready! My "Mystical Creatures" series officially begins... NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment