Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mystical Creatures - part 4

Vampire
I think this was mainly influenced by My Babysitters a Vampire

Vampires have strength, speed and can mind message, which is like sending message telepathically (we usually did this by talking with an echo-echo-echo-cho).

They also are influenced by full moons and have no reflection. Then there is the other basic stuff which I'm pretty sure I don't have to mention.

Liz helped me a little with this one.

Dragon

I think this was mostly influenced by American Dragon: Jake Long

All dragons can: Shape-shift, duplicate, have strength, and their scales work as a shield when activated.

All dragons have one special power. You can choose from: Earth (control things that have to do with earth, such as earthquakes, volcanoes etc., they can sense vibrations in the ground and tell what or who is coming, blow rocks), Air (can control winds), Water (controls water, blow water), Fire (control fire, blow fire), Sleep (can make people fall asleep, blow sleep), Poison (make people sick, blow poison), Ice (control ice, blow ice), Storm (controls storms, blow lightning)

Don't forget to pick a color for your dragon!

Elisha helped me with this one using a book. I forgot what that book was called but I would like to thank Elisha and the author of that book.

Mix

Basically this means you have multiple powers. You can "inherit" up to eight powers. (Meaning you could be half Dragon, half Demigod, half etc.)

Angel

I think this was influenced partly by Wizards of Waverly Place

Angel cans fly, mind message (discussed this in Vampire), turn invisible (this is a special type where not even other invisible people can see you unless you wish), see invisible people, and have mind control.

An angel must do good things, unless someone somehow gets her to steer bad and then she/he must do all sorts of bad things. (A dark angel if you will)

Everyone when around does good things.

I believe some of the ideas came from Liz and possibly Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment