Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Two Plays

In my last post, one of the things I mentioned was that I had two plays coming up. It's one of the things that is very hard not to look forward to!

The first of these plays is "Pilgrim's Progress". It's a funny and entertaining version of it, not the long boring paragraphs version. I've been in it before and I'm super excited to be in it again! Auditions for it are in a week and I've been waiting for it since about October.

The second of these plays is yet to be announced, so I don't think I should say anything, but it is super exciting for me. For the first time in my acting life, I have been requested to be in this play. I was one of eight other actors requested. I have only been in one play there and a camp, and I was chosen with someone who has been there eleven years. It's so exciting!

The only problem that will probably come up is the stress of being in two plays... at the same time.

I want to be in both so bad, and it looks like I'm going to, but it's probably going to be stressful. With two plays and my schoolwork I might not have much time to myself, which means I'm probably going to be doing another month or so of catching up on new TV shows after these plays.

I am so willing to do both these plays, because I have been waiting since my last play to be in another. It will be slightly stressful, but at this point I'm willing to do it. Now I just have to patiently wait for my auditions. I hope it comes soon! (Stop looking forward to it, Eastin!!)

1 comment: