Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Break

It's finally Thanksgiving break! It's time for sleeping in late, staying up late and finally getting stuff done!

I've had this long list of things I've been meaning to do since summer ended and because of Thanksgiving break I'm planning to get a lot of it done.

Like for one thing, haven't you noticed that I've posted three blogs in the past three days? The last time I posted was forever ago! I've been able to post on all of my blogs more, including my Nancy Drew one. I've also posted three new walkthrough videos in the past three days completing my Nancy Drew walkthrough for The Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake! (Here's a link to the playlist if you want to see it:  Click this!)

I've also been able to get this many things done because it's my without technology week. (I know it seems like I'm on technology because I'm blogging, but it doesn't count because it's on the list). Every month I take a week without technology meaning computers and TV, so I can realize that I have better things to do with my life. Not sure if it's working, but at least I have that week to find new things to do.

Thanksgiving break for some people is a hectic time. Getting ready for family to come or getting ready to get on a big trip to visit them can be hard. Plus, you have to worry about getting all the food together for that big Thanksgiving meal.

But it's not hectic for my family. We typically don't have people coming for Thanksgiving except for this special Thanksgiving (my grandparents are coming). We normally get up, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in our pajamas and eat cinnamon buns! Then we get dressed and go out to eat at some place like Cracker Barrels or Luby's. Preferably, Cracker Barrel (Sorry Luby's). It's a nice holiday.

Thanksgiving break for me is just a good time all around right now. I'm going to have to try really hard to stay focused on enjoying it and to spend every second of it wisely. I'm going to want to look back and saying that this was a good, worthwhile Thanksgiving break.


1 comment: