Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Brother Sam is Dead

My Brother Sam is Dead is about a family in the Revolutionary war. The father is a Tory while his son Sam is fighting for the Rebels. It is mainly about Tim though because he, being the youngest in the family, does not understand what the war is about and doesn't know if he is a Tory or a Rebel.

 I liked this book, but at the beginning you don't know who is telling the story, you just know that they are there. I found this frustrating. And throughout the whole book, Sam is alive so you know that eventually he is going to die. But altogether, it was a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment