Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hitty: Her First Hundred Years Review

      Hitty: Her First Hundred Years is about a doll named Hitty, who is made from mountain-ash wood, which is said to be lucky wood. So it is proven as Hitty writes her memoirs she relates all the tales of her first hundred years, and all the adventures she had, as she went from owner to owner and eventually became an antique.

      Now, I find this story, to be very interesting but slightly confusing, because there are some things that are said in the book, that are overlooked later. But, it is really interesting to hear all her tales and her adventures as she travels through time from colonies to cars. I in all, liked this book and think it would be a good story for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment