Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

When Saphira leaves.....

read this and tell me what u think. :( its sad. this is the last scenes from Pokemon Rescue Team Blue Version for D's. this comes from that.

when Saphira leaves........

Saphira= green
Pikachu= blue
other= black
( this means thoughts)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..... is this a dream?.... no this is no dream. .... yes, the star's explosion swallowed me. and now i'm adrift as a spirit. ..... whats going to happen now? ( this shadow... gengar...)

Gengar: keke! Saphira! didn't take much to put you down! serves you right! kekeke! now what to do with you? I know! I'll drag you into the dark world.

the dark world? it sounds awful. and gengar... he's dragging me into it.

hunh? darn it ... i took the wrong path. Thats not like me... kekeke! I'll just dump you here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey. hey can you hear me?
Alakasm: hey snap out of it!

(huh? this place....) (....i'm sure of it i'm sure back there gengar saved me)

I wonder... did Gengar save Saphira too?

you gave us quite a scare.

What about the star?!

Alakasm: don't worry Pikatchu, the star is gone

Blastroide: Lets celebrate! I'll use hydro cannon at the sky!

why don't you shoot it at Lombre?!
Ya, shoot 'em at Lombre!

Lombre: what?! no!

everyone crowds around lombre. octillery holds him while Blastroide shoots water at him. Pikachu joins the crowd that is watching and everyone is laughing. everyone exept Saphira. She stands at a distance. Knowing that she would have to say good-bye soon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gardevoir: Saphira... its time...

Saphira nods her understanding gardievor fades from sight, and Saphira starts turning into a spirit

Caterpie: Oh Saphira?

..... Saphira...! Your body ..... whats happening to you!?

Pikachu.... and everyone...I'm sorry.But I have to leave

Snubble: What?!?!


Bellsprout: What are you saying?

Everyone... thank you for everything all this time.

....Huh?... leave...? what do you mean leave?

my role as a Pokemon has ended. I have to return to the human world.

Alakazam: Unbelievable!

huh? W-why? Why! I don't understand. why do you have to leave!? Didn't we.... Aren't we friends?

Yes. You will always be my friend Pikachu I will never forget you.

Don't go Saphira....

I'm blessed to have met you.

I.... what am I going to do when your gone. Saphira?

I'm so very sorry. This is good-bye....

Saphira turned into a spirit and rose up and over to the cliff of Ancient Cannon. She then shot up into the sky and disapeared.

Saphira!!! Nooo!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not to long later......

I think I know... Saphira must have... Saphira must have become a pokemon to save us. And when.. When the star was destroyed... Saphira knew that would be the time to leave... Why.... Why didn't Saphira tell me earlier...? If this was coming... Why didn't Saphira tell me?

Alakazam: those words couldn't be spoken. As much as you are heart-broken now... Saphira must have felt the same pain of leaving. Try to understand Pikachu.

Sob.... Saphira....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm rising into the sky.Is this my spirit? I wonder were I'm going....

voices....

I hear voices....

your friend is heart-broken.
A friend for life. you finally realize it now.
if you wish very hardly..... maybe you
will meet again....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to leave. I want to stay longer. with my invaluable, ireplacable, friend.
at the Team Pokemon team base
Saphira's wish came true. She was sent back. The other pokemon noticed her and excitedly nudged Pikachu.
When Pikachu saw Saphira, he couldn't believe his eyes. She was back! He slowly took afew step forward and stopped. He just couldn't believe it. Afew more steps and halted again. Expecting her to fade from sight. She didn't. He ran up to her, and she ran over to him at the time. No words spoken. there was no need.

THE END

THOUGH THE STAR'S COLLISION HAD BEEN STOPPED, THERE WERE STILL NATURAL DISASTERS... BUT LESS FREUENTLY.
POKEMON RESCUE TEAMS CONTINUED THEIR WORK LIKE NOTHING HAD HAPPENED. PIKATCHU AND SAPHIRA CONTINUED THEIR RESCUE WORK TOO. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.

- vianelli deleon.

1 comment:

  1. hope u like it! i'm not kidding. this was seriously part of a Pokemon game called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Version. its an AWSOME! if you want i could write what happens from the beginning to the end.
    - vianelli :)

    ReplyDelete