Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stone Middle School rocks!

Here at Stone Middle School I'm on the one of the best teams,The Shark Team, and I am in ALL ADVANCED CLASSES! which is AWESOME!Not only that but so far the classes are just review so that makes it even better. Honestly I have NO idea why people last year said that middle school was going to be so hard. Like this one girl (i forgot her name)said that middle school was the toughest school years in her life. Well its not the same for me! :) I'm having a blast! the only down fall is the fact that none of my classes are with my best friends Lizbeth and David. Liz is in the Dolphin Team and David is in the Eagles Team. That and the 8th graders. They are completely WACKO! by wacko i mean weird and by weird I mean Stupid-Weird. Other than that Middle school here at stone is great!

- see ya! Vianelli

No comments:

Post a Comment