Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I might be Moving

Many of you out there are probably surprised. Wondering 'How?' 'When?' 'Why?' Well, I'm an inside source, since I am the one who is moving. Well, my dad was in this certain group at work but that group doesn't exist anymore. They had to got rid of it because of economics. They thought he was going to get another job opening at Blue Bunny for him but it ended up that they weren't able to. So, here we are, jobless, but not moneyless, for we are still getting paid salary from Blue Bunny. This all happened a couple Thursdays ago, but I didn't know until a couple Sundays ago. For those of you reading this don't feel bad for me, because I'm not terribly upset anymore for I have gotten used to the idea. Don't think that I'm not upset, I am, but there is still the possibility that I will be staying here in Iowa. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment