Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hey Guys! :D (Mouseshadow/Vianelli here!)

>W< Sorrry about the no-update thing on my end. Haven't really thought about blogging besides posting Journal Entries on DeviantArt. ^^; So yeah, my bad. XD
Nothing really has been happening lately... Florida still is boring and hot and overall BORING. (Yes I know I said boring twice-3 times if you count this one- but it IS so... yeah)
But I guess I do have one thing to post about! (2 actually)

1.  I'm gonna be singing with my Youth Leader Angie Marie in Generation Chosen's Praise and Worship Team! Angie will be hosting a mini-meeting after church next Wed. for everyone who wants to join her. She's known for a REALLY LOOOOONG time now that I-and Jenna/Bramblenose- have wanted to join her with that so now we are! *squee*

2. I  cannot wait for Season 4 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! IT'S GONNA BE BOSS! :D Call me lame if you will but I honestly do not care what you all think. If I like MLP then I like MLP. There are people who still like Dora the Explorer or Barbie or whatever and you don't critic them.
Anyways I may be opening a new blog for that. (because I can) but I also may not be. :) Maybe I can put 'em up as "Reviews" or "MLP:FiM" or in the "Vianelli" sub folder ya know?
Guess I'll leave that up to you guys and meh buds on dA XD

No comments:

Post a Comment