Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Birthday Trilogy Part Three - My Birthday

Ok, so this one is OFFICIALLY about my birthday.

So, my birthday was on Monday (the worst day EVER to have a birthday but whatever). Course I had to do school even though it was a holiday.

But none of that boring stuff, when my sister came home the first thing I asked her was "Where is my present?" so I went and opened my present and tried on all the cute stuff in there.

Then, later, we had to eat dinner out early, because Leslie and I were going to be babysitting. I chose Culver's. IT WAS DELICIOUS! Except we didn't get to eat ice cream, but more about that later.

Then, I had to babysit with Leslie. Normally, it's Mason (8), Hudson (3 or 4), and Addie (18 months). But this time, Mason was gone the whole time (still don't know where he was) and Hudson was half the time over at the neighbor's house. So for half the time, it was a pretty easy job with just one kid. Even with two kids, when Hudson got back, it was easier than usual. Then before we left, their mom warned us about a masked murderer loose. Course, that ONLY HAPPENS on MY BIRTHDAY.

But then we went to Peachwave, the best FROYO ever! I got Nutella with cookie dough.

So, in total my official birthday was fun and for a little bit I was freaked out about this Gunman, but when I realized he was at the other side of town, I calmed down.

Thank you everyone for making this birthday SO SPECIAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment