Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Friday, May 3, 2013

My Birthday Trilogy Part 2 - The Presents

I told you I'd be talking about presents later!

The first presents I got was from my Aunt Vicki, who stayed for the weekend a while back, and let us pick out presents. I got four Nancy Drew games. (She shouldn't have set a money limit). I got Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Secret of the Old Clock, Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon and Creature of Kapu Cave.

The second present was from my parents. They surprised us with this, I think you know this.  My fantastic new CELLPHONE!!!

Then there were all the presents at the Birthday Party. I got fifteen dollars from Elizabeth in which I spent on a Nancy Drew game. I got the Wii game, Mario Kart from Elisha (which I can't play yet :( ) and a cute shirt, sanitizer and lotion from Manvi,  a Barnes and Noble gift card from Alyssa and two Nancy Drew games for DS from Conor, Pierce and Grace!

And, from the rest of the family, I got 25 dollars for ANYTHING in the Southerns Hill Mall and 25 dollars for ANYTHING at Gamestop (Power to the players!) and Sunglasses, a bouncy ball, a cute hat, nail art, and lip gloss!

Thank you SO MUCH for all the gifts guys, there were really amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment