Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Eastin News (Hard News and Entertainment)

Hard News Section
Earthquake in Chile
Important
By Eastin
There was a earthquake in Chile (Chil-e). Chile is by Africa. It was worse than the one in Haiti but there was less damage. How you ask? Chile is used to having earthquakes so their houses are stronger. But still little damage happened. It became as important as Haiti. It is probably the world record for toughest earthquake. There is much more to tell but I don't have the time so bye!
Joke
Kids
By Billy Bob
Hey it's Billy Bob here with a good joke!
Q) What a famous food in Chile?
A) Chili!
Ha, ha, ha! Come back next for a joke from Billy Bob!
Entertainment Section
Kids Choice Awards
Important
By Eastin
Kids Choice Awards premiered yesterday with a bunch of neat things. For the cartoon thing they had like a dance smackdown thing. Cartoons in them were Penguins of Madagascar and Poof and Anti-Poof and Fanboy and Chum Chum. I wanted Poof and Poof but no it was Fanboy and Chum Chum. Alot of the votes that won were the votes I voted for. Twilight The New Moon lost! I haven't seen it so I didn't vote for it but I vote for Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakuel that won! They said sorry to Twilight. See it online sometime.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment