Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Eastin News (Welcome and Sports)

KiWelcome
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have a lot of good news for you today. Little Lacey is here for the kids today. I hope you enjoy it and I will try and post more.
Sports Section

Superbowl

Important

By Eastin The superbowl marks the end of the football season and the beginning of the basketball season. The Superbowl this year is the 44th Superbowl. It was a fairly good game but the Saints won. Not alot of fumbles though but as I said before it was a good play. they played four songs at halftime. Their is a lot of people out there who could tell you more but this is all I have to say.
Joke
Kids
By Little Lacey
Want to hear a good joke? Ok here it is. Q) What do they do in the superbowl? A) Superheroes go bowling! Ha, ha, ha! Get it? Funny right? Ha ha ha ha! Come back soon to hear more funny stuff from Little Lacey!

3 comments:

  1. EASTIN NEWS IS BACK!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Yea, yea, yea, yea, Yea, yea, yea, yea, Yea, yea, yea, yea, Yea, yea, yea, yea Yea, yea, yea, yea Yea, yea, yea, yea Yea, yea, yea, yea Yea, yea, yea, yea!!!!

    I loved this edition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superheroes go bowling! Ha, ha! I guess that makes sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back on the blog Eastin!

    ReplyDelete