Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

coming up soon!!!!

GUESS WHAT READERS! I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS NEWSPAPERISH POST CALLED


"THE CHRISTIAN JOURNAL" IT WILL BE AUTHORED BY ME VIANELLI
OF COURSE! "THE CHRISTIAN JOURNAL WILL HELP PEOPLE BECOME CHRISTIANS! ISN'T THAT AWSOME!! NOW I MIGHT NEED A LITTLE BIT OF HELP FROM A FEW PEOPLE LIKE: MRS. GWEN, EASTIN,LESLIE, AND THEIR DAD, SO PLEASE HELP ME OKAY? THANKS!!!


SINCERLY VIANELLI

3 comments:

  1. Vianelli I'd be glad to help you. Call me some time at like 5:30 PM in your time on weekdays anytime after 9:00 your time I'll probably be up k? ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea! I'd be willing to help you too if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! I'll help you however I can, Vianelli. Can't wait to hear your ideas!

    ReplyDelete