Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you may have guessed I'm having a snow day today. Like I didn't expect it. Yesterday, we had warnings for a blizzard there was so much snow. It snowed all day and all night. It was almost disastrous. And plus we got out two hours early. At 1:30! It was also disastrous because of how bitter cold it was. There was so much snow that my friend Elisha asked if he could come sledding at my house. It was fun. Now remember the main fact. NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
Eastin

2 comments:

  1. Whoopee! I bet you enjoyed that day. Those were like a special treat when I was a kid. Unexpected and so all the more coveted! I was in London and it was rainy but I heard alll about the cold back here.
    Glad you had fun!
    Aunt V

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet eastin cogradulations! too bad though over here in FL there are only tornadoe, hurricans, and tropical storms. whats it like in a blizzard? After reading this i bet its extremally cold!!!

    ReplyDelete