Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Eastin News (Hard News and Entertainment)

Hard News Section
Christmas Vacation
Important
By Eastin
All over the earth Christmas is coming and people are going to have Christmas vacation soon. They will be celebrating Christmas of course. It will last for around 3-2 weeks. Merry Christmas kids and have a good Christmas vacation.
Joke
Kids
By Billy Bob
What is winter break for?
New Christmas Year!
Christmas and New Year put together. Get it? Ha, ha ha! Bye from Billy Bob.
Entertainment Section
Alvin and the Chipmunks ( The squeakel)
Important
By Eastin
Alvin, Simon, and Theodore are back. I'm going to review their movie Alvin and the Chipmunks (The Squeakel) when it comes out and before comes out I'm going to give a guess on what it will be about and next week I will tell you if I was right or not. Ok, here is my guess. Alvin, Simon and Theodore meet these three chipmunk girls and fall in love with them but that was the business guy's scheme but it got messed up because the girl chipmunks were in love with them too. It turns out the girl chipmunks were singers too so Alvin, Simon, and Theodore actually liked them more and Dave finds out and trys to stop them but they snuck off at night so that they could and got captured and Dave gets them and the girl chipmunks cry and Alvin, Simon, and Theodore try and keep their tears in but Dave let them come and live with them. That's what I think is going to happen. Come back next week and see if I'm right!
To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to find out if you are right! You certainly have a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete