Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Book Review - Killing Kennedy

Killing Kennedy by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard is about the life and death of president John F. Kennedy. This book takes you through the whole story of Kennedy's assassination, starting from about when he was elected into office. It includes many stories and details behind the scenes of Kennedy's time in the White House that you may not have known before and even shows you what was going on behind the scenes with his assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald.

The research done to put this book together is absolutely amazing. Since the 1960's wasn't too long ago, O'Reilly and Dugard were able to get some great first hand sources and even publish some information about Kennedy that no one has ever known before.

With all these amazing first hand sources, it is no wonder that this is such a personable book. Although it is classified and written as a biography, it really seems like it is a narrative about Kennedy's life. The way the authors tell the story makes it seem very interesting, almost as if you were reading a historical fiction book. There are just so many details about what was said and how people actually felt that it really makes you feel like you know the person.

Sadly, this book actually revealed some things about president Kennedy that we cannot be proud of; however, it also revealed some things that we can be proud of. For example, although Kennedy did have several affairs while he was married to Jackie, he realized the errors of his way and tried to turn it around. He cut off most if not all of his affairs and focused more on the true love of his life, Jackie.

Overall, I thought the book was very well written and researched. I am not one to enjoy biographies, but I found Killing Kennedy to be fascinatingly interesting and I'm sure you would, too.

9 comments:

  1. Hello-

    I'm sorry to be off-topic, but I have a problem. Whenever I push a button named "new post" in the main Blogger room, all I get for a LONG time is the tab "loading". Eventually it goes into the proper screen, but this could be as long as 45 minutes! Have you ever had this problem, and do you have a way to fix it? My e-mail address is thoreaugreen@gmail.com.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up assigment help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty helpful material, much thanks for this article
    C Programming Project Help

    ReplyDelete
  5. by visiting this site I found cool stuff here keep it up.
    White Paper Writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. only professional writers can make this kind of material, cheers
    Online Coursework Homework Help

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate this work amazing post for us I like it.Finance Assignment

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blog for students.
    Online Law Homework Help

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm getting excited about this kind of beneficial information of your stuff in the future
    Do My Psychology Assignments

    ReplyDelete