Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Agent Eastin 1 herbert strikes again



chapter 5



getting help.



I had waddled around for a while now. and at the moment i was at the Ski lodge. i really need help on this mission. maybe G would let me have some help....



"hello?" "who is this?" i heard G say through the speaker.




"its me G, Eastin 1." i replied.



" oh good." "did you find them yet?"



" No." i replied. "I havn't."



"don't be so discouraged Eastin 1.""you WILL find them soon."



" thanks for the encouragment G but i think i could use some help on this mission.

" true you'll do better with help... who do you think would be best to go with you?"

" My best friend Fairy Elina. She's the one."

" wow you sure did answer fast... ok i'll tell her where you are so she can join you on the mission."

" roger... thanks G."

"Anything to make this easier for you, your one of my top agents."

I hung up.

Hurry Elina we need to get back on the search....

"Hey Eastin1! my number 1 buddy of all time!" Fairy Elina said suddenly from behind.

"aghhh!" i yelled and jumped around. "oh its you! I'm sooo glad your here i really need help on this mission."

"I know G informed me of your where-abouts. Funny how he knows what you've been doing on this mission."

"wait a sec. G has been stalking me?"

"i guess."

" ok thats creepy."

" ya i thought you were going to say something like that."

"Ok enough chit-chat, lets focus on the mission. We need to rescue Jet-pack guy and Rookie."

" ok lets go."


No comments:

Post a Comment