Welcome!

My friend and I are glad you are here! Like a picture says: If your on this then I love you! Feel free to post comments as much as you want!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tutoring

Hey it's Eastin here and I just wanted to tell you that I'm giving tutoring lessons. The first year is free but then a dollar a lesson. To those who do not live close to me you can comment me and I'll talk to the child who needs it. I will do kindergarten through second grade. Spread the news and website out so more people can come. If you do the internet choice you can send the money to me because I would expect you know my address. If you don't call me.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea!!! Maybe your cousins could use tutoring.
    Maybe I could use some computer tutoring! Do you do old people??? ha!
    good for you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no only kindergarten for second and I really don't think you need it. Ha ha ha. Eastin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I do!!! My computer skills are like a second grader. Remember we didn't have computers until I was in college. whew! I am like a dinosaur. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine. Ha, ha, ha. I'm a pro at typing skills. We can set up a time soon. Maybe the next time I see you. When will that be?

    ReplyDelete